Social and Emotional Development Kit Spanish
The Spanish Social and Emotional Development Kit is a core component in our Spanish inquiry-based learning systems. It may also be used as a stand-alone social-emotional program in pre-k classrooms, in summer school programs, and in transitional kindergarten.
The Spanish Social and Emotional Development Kit helps to build an early foundation for valuable executive function skills that will last a lifetime. The kit is included in the following programs:
- Prekindergarten Learning System Spanish
- Just for Threes Spanish
- Transitional Kindergarten Spanish
Puppets create a “necessary distance,” connecting the pretend world they live in to the child’s real world. Children easily identify with the characters’ unique qualities.
We recommend adding the Dilly and Friends® set of 7 Plush Puppets to your Spanish Social and Emotional Development program.
- Dilly and Friends® Little Books
- Dilly and Friends® Stick Puppets
- Outdoor Creative Play and Learning Cards and Guide (English)
- Dramatic Play Scenes
- Dilly and Friends® Stickers
- Building Social and Emotional Skills Activity Guide (English)