The InvestiGator Club™ Prekindergarten Learning System
View the Prekindergarten Learning System components
The Investigator Club™ Prekindergarten Learning System is a comprehensive, fully integrated curriculum created to prepare children for kindergarten in all developmental areas.
The comprehensive learning system includes a System Resources box with basic key components that are used all year long. Content-specific materials are provided with each of the seven integrated Investigation Kits.
The innovative components, lessons, and activities are the result of extensive classroom testing, teacher input, and the latest early childhood research. This system provides:
• explicit, systematic, scaffolded instruction.
• both teacher-guided instruction and child-initiated investigations.
• differentiated instruction for inclusion, English language learners, and three-year-olds.
• flexible scheduling for full- and half-day programs.
• classroom management tips and lesson planning guides.
• ongoing, integrated assessment.
• professional development.
• activities, ideas, and support for family involvement.