Get Ready for Kindergarten! Summer School
Put on your backpacks! It’s time for Camp InvestiGator, where you can give children a jump-start on kindergarten or first grade by meeting key standards in all learning domains. This is a stand-alone program or may be combined with STEAM and Literacy Challenge for use in Transitional Kindergarten programs.
Program features include:
- 20 daily lesson plans to meet the typical summer school schedule, including full or half-days of instruction and assessment.
- Online Investigations to supplement the basic program.
- Basic kindergarten readiness skills.
- Appropriate for struggling readers entering first grade in the fall.
- Dual language and differentiation ideas to meet all learning needs.
- Compact size and affordable price for family daycare and homeschoolers.
- Stick Puppets
- 2 Dilly and Friends® Lapbooks
- 2 Bruno’s Buzz Nonfiction Readers (6 each)
- Oral Language Cards
- Dilly’s Alphabet Show Lapbook
- Alphabet Cards
- Investigate Math Kit
- 2 Creative Art Prints
- Dilly’s Music and Movement CD
- Let’s Investigate! Flapboards® and Flap Fillers®
- Teacher Guide