InvestiGator Club® Just for Threes
Just for Threes helps children develop important readiness skills by nurturing each child’s individual needs and encouraging cognitive, physical, and emotional growth through exploration and play.
Aligned to the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and state standards for three-year-olds, the program focuses on development of each of the goals and subdomains in five central domains.
Just for Threes features:
- A full year of instruction specifically for three-year-olds.
- Complete assessment and intervention strategy.
- Differentiation and dual language strategies to meet individual needs.
- A bridge to The InvestiGator Club Prekindergarten Learning System
- Strong family engagement tools
- Online support and enrichment for teachers, parents, and children
- ABC Game Cards with Sign Language
- Social and Emotional Development Kit
- 100 English/Spanish Vocabulary Cards
- Let’s Investigate! Investigation
- InvestiGator Club Prekindergarten Learning System Resources
- The Folk Tale Classics Heirloom Library
- The Folk Tale Classics Keepsake Collection
- The GIANT Encyclopedia of Learning Center Activities
- Just for Threes Family Welcome Guide (20)
- Just for Threes Teacher Guide