InvestiGator Club® Just for Threes
This image is representative of print and digital components included in the program. Some images are digital or print only. Please contact us for detailed information about components.
Just for Threes helps children develop important readiness skills by nurturing each child’s individual needs and encouraging cognitive, physical, and emotional growth through exploration and play.
Aligned to the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework and state standards for three-year-olds, the program focuses on development of each of the goals and subdomains in five central domains.
Just for Threes features:
- A full year of instruction specifically for three-year-olds.
- Complete assessment and intervention strategy.
- Differentiation and dual language strategies to meet individual needs.
- A bridge to The InvestiGator Club Prekindergarten Learning System
- Strong family engagement tools
- Online support and enrichment for teachers, parents, and children