Get Ready for Kindergarten! Summer School Spanish
Put on your backpacks! It’s time for Camp InvestiGator, where you can give children a jump-start on kindergarten or first grade by meeting key standards in all learning domains. This is a stand-alone program or may be combined with STEAM and Literacy Challenge Spanish for use in Transitional Kindergarten Spanish-only or bilingual programs.
Program features include:
- 20 daily lesson plans to meet the typical summer school schedule, including full or half-days of instruction and assessment.
- Online Investigations in Spanish to supplement the basic program.
- Basic kindergarten readiness skills.
- Appropriate for struggling readers entering first grade in the fall.
- Dual language and differentiation ideas to meet all learning needs.
- Compact size and affordable price for family daycare and homeschoolers.
- Dilly and Friends® Stick Puppets
- Dilly y Chuck Wood Lapbook
- Dilly y Great Auntie Lu Lapbook
- Pasteles de fango Nonfiction Readers (6)
- La lista del mercado Nonfiction Readers (6)
- Vocabulary Cards with Guide
- El Libro Grande del Alfabeto
- Investigate Math Kit
- Los Pescados Peña Art Print
- Hippopotamus Art Print
- ¡Demasiada Diversion! Too Much Fun! Music and Movement CD
- Flapboard® Stories and Flap Fillers®:
- Me fui a investigar
- Dice JT
- Números tocados
- Get Ready for Kindergarten! Teacher Guide (English)
The InvestiGator Club is the original investigation-based early childhood curriculum. The comprehensive prekindergarten learning system builds upon children’s natural curiosity about the world and their place […]